Monday 1 April 2013

shop of the week...

Welcome to " shop of the week" this weeks shop is Fieldstone flowers and antique`s One of my personal faves.
Shop owner Deb Follett can always be counted on to have great treasures, wonderful flowers and beautiful antiques.
" life is Good " while shopping at feildstone, great shopping for a great price!

Beautiful decor Ideas, Deb also dose weddings, I`ve been to one or two lets just say ''breathtaking".

LOVE THIS! beautiful plants ,and I love the old singer treddel,

love these merecury candlesticks, I have a few!

Deb also carrys garden decor and plants in the summer .

these flowers make me smile , I`m always bringing home buches to put around the house.

Love these gorgeous lamposts...

Deb is also a very talented hairdresser,

Look at this one of a kind window. Deb makes these to order they are simply stunning.

So stop by for a visit and tell her that Elle from sweetpeas chic n shabbies sent you
                                     2353 County rd.45 Norwood Ont. (705 639-5757
                                                                       xoxoxo Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment