Wednesday 1 May 2013

OUT JUNKIN...THIS WEEKS FINDS

Hi guys, happy Thursday to y'all so dont laugh at me, but I'm going to be completely honest here -and tell you that thou I'm a avid junker ,always prowling second hand shops, antique sales,  and yard sale's...  and yes! even at times a garbage picker I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO AN AUCTION I  know it's crazy! Well I finally popped that cherry, and I'm hooked!  GG took me to a local auction on tuesday night. What a rush! it's a  total new kind of shop therapy! So while there I fell in love with this really cute side table thingy , but being ny first time I was a little shy so when my table finally came up I had GG start the biding for me at 10 dollars  one other lady must have saw the beauty in my table cause she upbided us, well I was having none of it, lets just say the lioness in me emerged andI'm a natural at this..because I took right over the bidding war and WON! I got my table for 30 dollars (I was willing to pay forty ;) so I'm happy. Take a look ......



 Cute right.... I love that it folds up , cant wait to shabbie this peice up.....K so remember how I told you I sometimes do the odd garbage pickin well.... outback of the auction hall there is a pile of you gussed it! GARBAGE... and cast offs, broken stuff, ect.. well lookie what I found.....
I know! Awesome right.... so a little fairy dust here, some fabric there and bam! garbage no more.. So very excited to fix these baby's up.. so really it was 3 for 1 day at the auction hall .. I'll post the makeovers on these soon ... Thanks for stopping by.    Xoxoxo Elle P.S I even grabbed spare  parts off a broken chair.... ( not just a pretty face:)...

No comments:

Post a Comment