Monday 13 May 2013

The small Things....

Just wanted to take a minute and share with you my sweet mother's day details. ?. My sweet little guys showed me once again that it's the small things in life that count. And really make life make sense in all the chaos that surrounds us every day.
 From Finn ..... who makes me smile every day and blows me away with his creativity.

From Mason... my loving angle who shows me every day how important it is to listen and care for others
From Kailey..... who shows me every day how important it is not to let people walk all over you who inspires me to be a little more sassy and a little less passive. I love you ALL with all my heart you make mommy proud every day Xo
XoxoElle



1 comment:

  1. Oh those are the best gifts ever! Better than any expensive jewelry and bouquets of flowers and I can just imagine their proud little faces...So cute.

    Ps: I think Kailey sounds like a ton of fun!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete