Tuesday 4 June 2013

A little of this and that.....

Hi guy's todays 's post  little bit random but hey that's just how. I  roll. May is one of my favorite monthes of the year, mother nature is at her best. casting her  magestic spells all over our wonderous planet.Just the other day I was cleaning up the porch and took down. my old window to spurce it up a little for the season and found that a Robin had made a nest. The kids and I are pretty enthralled with this little life miracle and are keeping a close eye on this busy mama birds progress.
After a few days of watching and waiting patiently we found these beautiful aqua colored eggs, the color is so pretty, and the eggs so delicate.  Aqua is the color of the season at our place this year. (I seem to buying alot of aqua lately without realizing it) 
When mama bird is done with her nest I'm going to take a que from her and decorate my old window around her nest, I think I got lucky with this really precious gift from Rory (thats what the kids named the Robin)


Still can't get enough of the seasons favorite gift lilacs, I have them all over the house, I like to enjoy them while I can a few more days and they'll be finished for the year
The veggie garden is finally planted, it has been a slower process this year as the weather has been a little wacky! but it's off to a great start, we have tons of tomatoes this year, we have lots of cherry tomatoes, I just love them while i'm out weeding they are the perfect snack.
Here the cabbage and beans the cucumbers and zucinni is't up yet but we have pumkins and they are off to a great start. I love growing pumkins and gords I use so many in my fall decorating that it makes more sense to just grow them myself. I would grow corn too if I had the space.
This Is a plant  that Is growing In gg's garden, we dont  know what it's called, If you know please leave it in the comments below. It's a really pretty plant I think it looks like a blazing star, but I could be wrong.
Anyway, I fair warned you this post was a little all over the place, but before I go I wanted to show you this cool new plant holder we got at a yardsale, I filled It with a plant called twister I think he looks cool with his crazy hair, kinda like mine with the crazy rainy/ humid Weather  we've been having.... Have a great day Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment