Wednesday 5 June 2013

sweetpeaschicnshabbies now has a Facebook page

Hi ya'll Sweetpeas chic n shabbies now has a Facebook page, I know , I finally joined the rest of you . But you should stop by, it'll be fun I promise,  lots of between post- tidbits, and honest mommy moments. And  sometimes" frustrated wife moments", let's face it we all have them. So swing on over to https://www.facebook.com/SweetpeasChicnShabbies?ref=hl Dont forget to like me..... I like you:))




Totally loving all the spring time blooms, I have pretty vase's filled with fresh flowers all over the house. I picked my first peonies of the season the other day, I usually favor  the pink and white ones but  I'm loving the deep red peonies, they are so stunning.still picking lilacs but they are pretty much coming to a end now,how I'll miss them till they return next year.I planted the pumkins ,sunflowers and monnflowers i had started in the house today I've been very busy bee over here this past few days. I'll post again this week sometime, I have a fun new window treatment to share and a first attempt at a slipcover for GG's room redo..................
                                                         Till next time stay shabby and happy... Elle

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lilacs, I use to have a yard full when I lived in Minnesota, but they don't grow here in Florida....Can you believe that, I can smell them now. OK, off to like you lol

    Carol

    ReplyDelete