Tuesday 26 November 2013

sweet shabby bicycle

I was lucky enough to come across this sweet vintage bike. I found it on a walk with my dog not long ago, it was perched up against a tree, absolutely free, and calling out to me.


The top photo is what the bike looked like when I found it, the second pic was my insperation. Below are my pictures of what I ended up with.


Lace streamers, my shabby fu fu throw, roses, and a vintage book fill the basket

.


One of my favourite scarfs

My vintage Longfellow poetry book,

A few other vintage books I picked up a old bookstore 
Funny time of year for a post on a bicycle, I know. It's funny the things you get to when you get a few cold day's projects that have been put off suddenly get done. Have a beautiful day .   Elle
Sharing with
French Country cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment